Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Its War!

So I finished watching season 2 of Castle last night, and in the finale there is this weird spy-cation company. Anyway, I think that sparked my dream last night.

I'm wearing my lime green and whale shirt, love that thing. And all of a sudden I'm in some abandon street with a gun. I look around and see some familiar faces, Caitlin, Mike, and Maddy. Then someone starts firing from up the street, so I get some cover behind a tree. Then I run into the street and start shooting like crazy. I think I hit someone. I'm not really sure why I was in a war zone of sorts, but it was intense. Also I'm not the best shot.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

2 comments:

  1. I miss you too Em! Also I wanted to find a picture of me wearing the right shirt. It was just a happy accident you're in it. haha

    ReplyDelete