Monday, June 13, 2011

Deathly Hallows part deux


I know I've had plenty of Harry Potter dreams over the last few years. But this one I feel is worth documenting.

So I'm at the Deathly Hallows part 2 premier with Maddy, Mariah, and Kittye (sorry Jack). There was a lot of fitting about seats with some hoodlums but we finally found enough seats.

The movie starts and its Harry and Dumbledore in some house talking about Voldemort. So its kind of like the King's Cross chapter. But then Ron and Hermione come walking in arguing, as usual. Also its the Dumbledore from the first 2 movies. So then Dumbledore leaves, and the trio disapperates to some city street. And then they start following this weird spiral thing (like they have at BYU leading up the the Marriot).

That's all I really remember. It was quite odd. And you'd think for the billions of time I've read that book my subconscious could come up with the real story. Silly Brain. Also I woke up and bought my tickets. 12:01 baby!!!!!

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment